So as we were getting ready to leave for Noah’s Ark in Wisconsin Dells the mail lady pulled up. Now this is only significant because of what she delivered. So what did she bring????
Our Quarterly Walmart Beauty Box!!!!
These little boxes of goodies come every 3 months and they contain all kinds of trial items. It is a subscription and it costs you $5 every time they send them. Some people don’t think it’s worth it but for $5 my daughter and I enjoy these little goodie boxes!
So what was in this one? Well the very first thing that both Cheyenne and I noticed was how GOOD / Delicious this box smelled when we opened it. Plus it was just fun and sunny appearing! It instantly made us both in a good mood!
Once we flipped over the lid it just continued to make us happy. It has a cute “Radiate your Beauty” slogan and says you are a force to be reckoned with. This is just a super cute little something extra to make the box even more fun!
So inside we received :
- Trial sized Pantene Pro-V Dream Care Shampoo
- Trial sized Pantene Pro-V Dream Care conditioner
- A small Coconut Oil Facial Moisturizer from Palmer’s
- Palmer’s Coconut Oil Luminous Hydration Facial Oil
- ROC Multi Correxion 5 in 1 Chest, Neck and Face cream trial size (I think i’m most excited to try this)
- Banana Boat Dry Balance 30 SPF Sunscreen – this is going to be the perfect size for my purse!!!!
- Pond’s Original Fresh MoistureClean towelettes – so make up remover wet wipes. I love these! Never tried the Ponds ones but we will like them i’m sure.
- The final item in our box was a certificate for a free SmileShop scan or $55 off an impression kit and $100 off aligners for the Smile direct club.
So I love the Walmart Beauty boxes and while you will never get all your beauty supplies with these they are fun to give you little samplings of products you might not always choose. In past boxes we’ve received lipstick, mascara, lotions, perfume samples, facial cleanser, etc.
If you want more information about how the subscription works you can find that here: https://beautybox.walmart.com/how-it-works/
So now I bet you want your own box of fun huh? Well ok… go here https://beautybox.walmart.com/ and sign up!
If you haven’t yet sign up to follow my blog so you get an email when I post something new. You can do that over on the right hand side! Or click the logo below to find my LuLaRoe facebook group!