Everyone is always saying that you shouldn’t give up. We’ve all heard the classic quotes…
- Keep on trying…
- If at first you don’t succeed; try, try again
- Nothing is impossible, the word itself says “I’m Possible”
- The secret to success is to never give up
- If you give up, it means you never wanted it
- It will take time, effort, blood, sweat and tears. But I will get there.
- Never give up
I could go on and on… there are 1000’s of quotes like this… You get it…
I sell LuLaRoe and I see so many people doing these things that they just need to stop doing. So… help me out here… and just stop doing these things… Like this minute…. Just STOP these things! Don’t make excuses just quit them…. Quit them right now!
- Fear of failure – We tell ourselves all the time… you aren’t good enough, you don’t deserve it, what if I fail… Well ok… maybe… BUT what if you don’t??? Did you stop to ask yourself what then?
- Fear of Success – Do not be scared to succeed! Success is relative so what is your success is not for the next person. Find your happy place and live there!
- Overthinking! When you over think every single decision you make, you end up worrying WAY more than you need to. STOP it. Make a decision, trust yourself and your gut intuition and move on! Stop worrying so much.
- Excuses – There is no excuses to not doing what you need to do. Do it right now… procrastinating doesn’t make it easier or more fun. Just go get it done!
- Negative People – Have fun being yourself and don’t let others bring you down. We are all a little bit broken, learn to live with the pieces. Love yourself and don’t let others bring you down.
- Negative thoughts – There is no room for negativity in your life or you will become all about negative things. No one wants to be around that side of the magnet.
- Saying YES when you want to say No. NO is a complete sentence. Say it when you need to. Do not be afraid of hurting someone’s feelings or making them upset. If you need to say “NO” then say it.
- Over-Complaining – When all you do is complain, then you don’t appreciate the small things. Stop complaining, find the silver lining. Look for the good. If you look for it, you will find it!
- Judging Others – It’s so hard not to judge and you do it without thinking. But when you make a negative judgement stop yourself. Ask – could there be a reason they are doing that, or acting like that. There probably is… people want to be good. Give them the benefit of the doubt. You haven’t walked in their shoes.
- Comparing yourself to others – You are not me… and I am not you. Our destinations might be the same, but our journey’s maybe very different. Do not compare yourself, instead decide on goals that will get you to where you want to go and work towards those.
I am as guilty as the next person for falling victim to these things. However, I think we are all better than that. Be proud, be empathetic, help others, and do it with grace and love. Ask for help when you need it, and don’t be afraid to be yourself!